YouTube Kids: permissions
- Access network state Allows applications to access information about networks.
- Access wifi state Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Get package size Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- Internet Allows applications to open network sockets.
- Read external storage Allows an application to read from external storage.
- Receive boot completed Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
- Record audio Allows an application to record audio.
- Wake lock Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Write external storage Allows an application to write to external storage.
See our TOP-Rated apps