Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery
Instacart: Same-day grocery delivery is the mobile application that was developed and released by the private company with the same name — Instacart. It operates in two markets: the USA and Canada. Overall, Instacart is available in more than 5000 cities.
Instacart app has a clean and easy to use interface. By default, it uses light colors, like white, and bright green, to highlight the most important information as well as the menu tabs. What’s good is that each grocery shop and the product have a logo and image, respectively. It makes navigation much faster and easier. Also, when you explore the basket, you can view the items included also presented in the images, not just text. In fact, the interface allows you to browse, filter, and order products very quickly and with no problems.
Instacart allows you to order food and drink delivery, including alcohol. As the company stated, its employees can do it within less than one hour. To place an order, you have to follow the steps listed above:
- First of all, you will be asked to select a grocery store in your area. All of them are listed in the list look, has a logo and name;
- Next, you have to select food and drink. You can add whatever you want into the basket, including alcohol;
- After that, when you added all items to the cart, you can place an order.
In Instacart, you can chat with your personal shopper in the real-time and select the replacements if the items are out of stock or the price was changed after the order. The shopper will inform you when he or she buys all the products. Then, all you need to do is to relax and wait when the products are delivered directly to your home door.
The developers also created the side features that allow you to place the order faster. For example, you can create shopping lists, view the nutrition information about each item. Also, the application provides you with exclusive deals and coupons. Although Instacart is completely free to install and download, it features the delivery fee, which depends on your order sum price and the subscription. If your order up to $35, you have to pay a $3.99 delivery fee plus a 5% service fee. But if you are a premium subscriber and your order costs more than $35, then you will not pay the delivery fee.
The interface is clean and intuitive. As such, you can place an order within a couple of minutes.
Instacart is only available on the mobile devices that run on the Android or iOS platforms. Also, you can use a web version that has the same features as the mobile application. No matter what platform you use, the account information will be synchronized automatically.
Instacart allows you to order food and drink from the nearest groceries. It will be delivered directly to your home doors. You can download the mobile application or use the web site, it provides you with the same opportunities as the mobile application.
- User-friendly interface;
- Exclusive deals and coupons;
- Simple navigation.
- Additional service fees;
- Only available in two countries.
App of the Month
We offer you the app promotion service that will help you reach all the listed goals. Compare the service packages and select your own for getting the needed results.
See our TOP-Rated apps
- Merge Plane - Best Idle Game Games
- iZip - Zip Unzip Unrar Tool Utilities
- Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes Games
- Citymapper: All Your Transport Navigation
- mBank PL Finance
- Golfshot: Golf GPS + Caddie Sports
- Sanipac Reference
- GoToMeeting – Video Conferencing & Online Meetings Business
- Kindara: Fertility Tracker Medical
- Prank Call App: Ownage Pranks Entertainment
- William Whitaker's Words Education
- VPN - Proxy Master Unlimited Productivity
- Tubi - Free Movies & TV Shows Entertainment
- BlueJeans Video Conferencing Business
- Vlogger Go Viral - Tuber Game Strategy
- The Tuscaloosa News News
- BattleText - Chat Battles Games
- L’EQUIPE, sports en direct Sports
- YouTube Kids Entertainment
- Firefox Browser: fast, private & safe web browser Communication