Houseparty is a video-chatting app for 8 people to communicate in a virtual mode easily. It was launched in 2016, and since that time it has gained popularity. It allows you to invite your friends to talk if they are “in the house”. It is possible to gather a group too.
Features and possibilities
The app provides a room for talks. But you can meet virtually with your friends not only for conversation. Play games together using this product. There are a lot of useful features here. You can:
- arrange free access to the conversation;
- lock the “door” for certain people and in this way prevent them from joining at a moment they would like;
- use your phone contact lists and contacts from Snapchat and Facebook to offer to chat;
- record the session if there is a need in it.
When you enter the app, it will show people who are on and those who have been here recently. If there is a chat at that moment, you can join it without invitation if it is open. There is a “join” button near the name of your contact. You should press it to start. It is possible to chat with any group where there is at least a single friend of yours is present.
Moreover, you can get notifications when a contact you need is available. Vice versa, you can make him know that you are around. Just tap a hand-wave icon placed next to his picture. This option can be annoying when all numerous friends send notifications every time they use the app. In this case, there is an option suggesting you “sneak into the house”.
The video-focused social media app is well designed being clear and uncluttered. The graphical user interface provides a number of options that help you to get the most out of the app. First, this is a Houseparty icon allowing you to find and add friends who also have Houseparty downloaded and stay open for contacts. The Circle icon is for the operations connected with a list of current friends.
You can invite them to join your event or see their content. Cross icon is applied to invite anyone from your contact list to download the app. When there is a need for a muting microphone or locking the room, you should tap the Breadcrumb icon and get access to a list of the options. You should know that if your kid uses this app, he can create or read inappropriate content if he communicates with the wrong people.
The app allows users to communicate with other users through live video. There is little risk for kids as far as the access to the conversation can be restricted by a user himself. To avoid the consequences, you should communicate with friends only.
App of the Month
See our TOP-Rated apps
- Jitsi Meet Communication
- PDF Reader - PDF Viewer 2022 Productivity
- Merge Plane - Best Idle Game Games
- King James Bible (KJV) - Free Bible Verses + Audio Books & Reference
- Quran for Android Books & Reference
- iZip - Zip Unzip Unrar Tool Utilities
- Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes Games
- mBank PL Finance
- Sanipac Reference
- Duolingo - idiomas gratis Education
- GoToMeeting – Video Conferencing & Online Meetings Business
- Weather forecast Weather
- Collage Maker - Photo Editor & Photo Collage Photography
- Southwest Airlines Travel & Local
- Video Player All Format - XPlayer Video Players & Editors
- Solitaire Card
- William Whitaker's Words Education
- Bitmoji: tu avatar emoji Entertainment
- Microsoft Teams Business
- Tubi - Free Movies & TV Shows Entertainment